
So new blog! But this time for my jewelry and less for emo ranting. haha
Basically at this point in my etsy store I have expanded my range of media GREATLY. I used to just use your typical wire, jump-rings, beads, etc. But now I'm in love with making hair clips, mini top hats, wrist cuffs, and other wonderful fabric things. :]
Recently I was given some roving and a felting needle, so it's only a matter of time until I go to town with that. I'm putting it off a little bit, afraid once I start it will soon consume me, which usually happens when I start something new. ha
This blog was created for the sole purpose that I could bring my crafts to you, and if interested, keep you updated about my creative process and new obsessions. This blog may change a little once I get to college, as in, I may post once or twice about how many life drawings I have to do or how much I hate how busy I am but know that deep inside I will be the happiest I've ever been and that is why I am spending so little time updating this blog. haha
Soon I will upload this blog to my new soopsee account, and perhaps it will gain more viewers. Once I get it all up and running I'll be sure to start posting about my new 4" mini top hats which are SO cute and I looooove and I know you will love too. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment